How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files from USB – Get Instant Solution
Ashwani Tiwari |
Modified: January 18th, 2021 | data recovery
Are you want to know how to recover permanently deleted files from USB drive then no need to worry simply read this article and know the solution here. In this post, we will let you know the effective tool to restore permanently deleted files from USB drive.
USB drive is a portable device. We use it for storing and transferring images, audio, multimedia, video, and files from a laptop or PC. But sometimes users deleted their files permanently. A permanently delete option on your USB drive can be truly useful to overcome unnecessary files. But it can also be terrible if users have unintentionally deleted a few crucial files from your system.
In some cases, users may need any deleted file that they have deleted by thinking it to be useless. In these circumstances, the question that comes to the users’ mind is it possible to restore permanently deleted files from USB. The answer is yes, it is possible to recover permanently deleted files from USB, but there is one condition. The sectors from which the files got erased should not be over-written. With the help of an amazing software USB Recovery Software, users can get back their deleted data easily.
Some Common Reason Behind Data Loss
Here we will discuss with you some common possible reasons behind data loss. That mentioned below:
- Mistakenly deleted files and folders from USB drive
- Files were deleted by malware or virus secretly without noticed by users
- Inappropriate operations such as unplugging USB drive without safely ejecting it and cause files loss
- Mistakenly format pen drive and remove entire data on the drive
- The error comes about during the Cut and Paste procedure and files get lost
- Repartition USB drive and deletes whole partitions and files
- USB drive carries bad sectors and loses access to files
Remember These Point After Permanently Deleted Files from USB Drive
Stop using the device instantly to prevent further damage to lost data. For instance, do not save any new files to the pen drive or access any existing files on the pen drive. That’s because those actions can overwrite deleted files and make them irretrievable.
- Do not format or reformat the pen drive, as the formatting procedure does involve writing actions.
- Do not create new files, move files, copy files, or thing else on the USB drive.
- Close whole other applications that might be using the USB drive.
- If the USB drive is physically damaged, users should contact a professional data recovery center that owns recovery machines to recover files from damaged disks.
- Carry out USB files recovery immediately. Users can use either paid USB data recovery software to restore permanently deleted files from USB.
Recover Permanently Deleted Files from Pen Drive by Using Professional Software
The users can try SysTools USB Recovery Software to recover deleted, corrupted, formatted, and virus-infected files. It is able to recover all types of data like multimedia, audio, videos, etc. Pen drive tool supports to recover exFAT, FAT (16, 32), and NTFS formatted. Just follow the below steps that I mentioned:
- Download and install the SysTools USB recovery software to see the entire drive connected to this laptop considering the external ones. If users do not see the external drive, hit on the Refresh View button.
- Now the tool will be provided two options. You can select the Scan option instead of the formatted Scan.
- The software will scan and show all items of the drive according to the folder structure. Tool highlighted permanently deleted files by red color.
- Choose entire the files users need to recover and hit on save button.
- Choose the destination location as per your preference and the tool will restore entire the files in a healthy state.
It is obvious from the above discussion that it is absolutely possible to recover permanently deleted files from USB. The only thing users have to remember that the removed file space must not be overwritten. For rest, they can fully depend upon the SysTools USB recovery software. We hope that we were capable to give our users a complete solution to restore permanently deleted files from USB.