How to Recover Deleted Videos from Computer With Simple Steps
Ashwani Tiwari |
Published: February 2, 2021 | data recovery
Overview – The deletion of videos is a common issue faced by every user then and now. How to recover deleted videos from computer? It is often asked questions from users who face this issue. This blog targets to provide instant solutions to recover deleted videos from all Windows editions.
Using videos on websites for business growth is just an example of the importance of videos in our professional life.
Deletion of videos is a disastrous event. Especially, those videos that are made with intense hardship.
You don’t need to dishearten… We have showcased all the potential solutions to recover deleted videos from computer.
Pay Attention – Instantly stop using the drive, once you recognize the deletion of videos. Otherwise, any kind of modification might result in overwriting which makes recovery impossible.
Method #1 Recover Deleted Videos from Computer Using Data Recovery Utility
Hard drive data recovery solution is a reliable solution to recover permanently deleted videos. Users do not have to worry about the pre-configuration when he opts data recovery tool.
Highlighted Features of Hard Drive Recovery Solution
- Instantly recover permanently deleted videos from NTFS, Fat, and exFAT file system.
- Perform recovery on damaged, corrupted, lost, or missing videos from internal and external hard drives and pen drives.
- Support all Windows installed desktop, PC, and laptop systems.
- Recovery is possible from formatted partitions.
- Instant data recovery from IDE, EIDE, and SATA devices.
- Offers: AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, MKV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPG, RM/RMVB, MPEG, etc. file formats for deleted video recovery.
Steps to Recover Deleted Videos from Computer
Simply follow these four steps so you can recover any kind of deleted videos from your system.
Step 1. Download the recovery tool from the official website. Install on Windows OS machine.
Note – Do not install the solution in the drive from where the videos have been deleted, always install other than that drive.
Step 2. If the videos have been deleted from the external drive then simply attach that drive and click on Refresh View. For internal drives, simply click on Scan mode to start the scanning and recovery process execution.
Step 3. The recovered shift deleted files from computer will be showcased in the recovery panel in red color. Simply click on the desired videos that you want to restore to a particular location.
After selecting the recovered deleted videos, click on the Save button. It will redirect you to the navigation prompt where you have to export the recovered videos.
Note – Avoid downloading recover deleted pictures from computer in the same drive from where it was deleted.
Step 4. Click on the Export button and it will start exporting the recovered videos directly to the specified location. After the completion of the process, you can access the same location and the recovered videos are now ready to use.
Method #2 Recover Deleted Video from Computer Using Backup and Restore
This is an inbuilt utility of Windows OS that allows users to create and restore backup files. It restores system images to repair data in unfortunate events of data deletion and corruption due to several reasons.
Follow these steps to recover the deleted videos from your laptop
- Start >> Control Panel >> System and Maintenance >> Backup and Restore.
- Click on Restore My Files. Afterward, perform the following steps to recover the deleted videos from computer.
Method #3 Recover Deleted Videos from Computer Using Previous Version of Files
Windows 8, 8.1, and 10 versions came up with File history backup solution. If you have already configured this method you can restore deleted videos from computer using the following steps.
- File Explorer >> Select the folder containing the deleted videos.
- By right-clicking on the file, choose to Restore previous versions. (also known as shadow copies)
- You will see the list of previous versions of the folder there.
- Just by double-clicking on the previous version of your choice, where you think it contains the deleted videos.
- Using the drag and drop technique, restore it to the user’s specified location.
If the read and write operation has been performed frequently, there is a much higher chance that the deleted videos might have overwritten by now.
In this situation, the recovery of deleted videos from computer remains negligible.
Core of the problem
These videos are an integral part of our professional and personal lives. We cannot afford to lose the valuable video deletion. How to recover deleted videos from computer? Questions are repeatedly asked when a user confronts video deletion issues.
Hard drive data recovery solution is the final solution if user lacks the backup of data. Sometimes the user encounters errors while restoring from the backup. At that moment, the data recovery utility will provide the recovery in a healthy form.